Wednesday, March 12, 2014

          Psychiatrist

Duties and Responsibilities:

They are physicians who focus on mental illness problems. Psychiatrist design treatment problems, conduct psychotherapy sessions, prescribe drugs, supervise electrotherapy treatments, conduct research, and lead a team of mental health care providers. They may work for the government, have their own private practice, or work in hospitals, clinics, or universities.

Average Salary: $90,000 -$200,000  

Education:

They need to complete the requirements for a degree in allopathic or osteopathic medicine, and also physicians must complete a three year residency in psychiatry.

I’m not sure if I would like to be one or not it does interest me a bit but I’m not sure if I want to go down that road.

No comments:

Post a Comment